Types of Personal Information
The information we learn from users and customers helps us to personalise and continually improve the services and products made available to you at MyPOSPay.
The types of information we require and gather are:-
- Information from You: We receive and store any and all information you enter on app and website or provide us in any other manner. You provide most of such information upon registration with us and when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with our customer service. We use the information that you have provided for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Cookies and Automatic Information: We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we may use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses MyPOSPay. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable the senders’ systems to recognize your browser and to provide specific personalised features.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from MyPOSPay if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our users.
- Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of such information may include updated delivery and address information from our couriers or other third parties, which we may use to update our records.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Business Registration Number
- Business Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
This Usage Data may also include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Business Registration Number
Security on Information
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using a high level of encryption technique.
It is also very important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password, to your mobile devices or to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared mobile device or computer. Remember, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic story is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, it’s impossible for us or any organisation to guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
How MyPOSPay May Share the Information It Receives
- Merchants: We employ other companies and individuals to perform services for us. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses may operate or be invited to operate stores at MyPOSPay or sell offerings to you at MyPOSPay. In other cases, we may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. We may share customer information related to those transactions with these third parties.
- Special Offers: Sometimes we may send offers to selected groups of MyPOSPay customers on behalf of other businesses.
- Transfer of Business: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell our business or sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information may be one of the transferred business assets.
- Protection and Enforcement:: We release account and other personal information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the existing laws; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or security of MyPOSPay, our users and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud-protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: In all other instances where you have elected to share the information.
Information You Can Access
MyPOSPay gives you access to a range of information about your account and your interactions with MyPOSPay for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions